Top 15 Chester Charles Bennington Quotes

Views:
Video Information



Chester Bennington. When you listen this name, obviously a pure Rockstar's face is shining on your Brain. He was the Frontman of the American Rock Band named LINKIN PARK
Besides Linkin park, Chester involved in other Two Bands named Dead by Sunrise and Stone Temple Pilots.
But, He commited suicide on July 20, 2017 in Palos Verdes Estates, California, United States. He was 41 then.
Know Details about Chester Bennington From Wikipedia :
Chester Charles Bennington


Top 15 Chester Charles Bennington Quotes :

1.You're constantly trying to prove yourself, even after you've made it.
   ➠ Chester Bennington

2.I always wanted to be a rock star. That was my childhood dream. That's what I told everybody I was going to be when I grew up.
   ➠Chester Bennington

3.
I don't like to hold back, because that's how you hurt yourself.
   ➠Chester Bennington

4.I don't drink. I choose to be sober now. I have drunk over the last six years, but I just don't want to be that person anymore.
   ➠Chester Bennington

5.The fans are the biggest reason we do what we do.
   ➠Chester Bennington

6.We're not a political band, we're a socially-minded band.
   ➠Chester Bennington

7.It's not cool to be an alcoholic.
   ➠Chester Bennington

8.If fans come up to me, I talk to them.
   ➠Chester Bennington

9.You can't be afraid of people willing to hurt you, cause if you fear life, then you will never live
   ➠Chester Bennington

10.
I'm strong on the outside, not all the way through. I've never been perfect, but neither have you.
   ➠Chester Bennington

11.
When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind.
   ➠Chester Bennington

12.Success is nice, but it shouldn't be the only reason why you're a musician.
   ➠Chester Bennington
13.Our Fans are the best fans in the world , don't mess with them
   ➠Chester Bennington
14.Tattoos are permanent and a lifelong commitment, the same as marriage.
   ➠Chester Bennington
15.As an artist, I want a reaction.
   ➠Chester Bennington


Filed Under:
Similar Videos
0 Comment